Monday, February 3, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone, tbvh it’s not my first blog. It’s my fourth blog actually and i have some purposes why i made this blog.
1.  I want to make a better blog coz my past blogs just contain some randoms-unnecessary article lol.
2. I want to make a prettier blog with new identity.
3.  I want to make a blog which i can post something in 2 languages. For this blog, i’ll use English and Bahasa coz i’m Indonesian.
4. I want to make a blog just for some fangirling-stuffs because i’m a pure-blooded FANGIRL. Idk why but i think i was born to fangirling over some handsome, talented, attractive namjas in South Korea pmsl
5. I want to create an orderly blog coz my old blogs are a little bit messy you know.
6. I want to be a great blogger (actually i did because my blog is the most active blog between my school friends’s blog, you know, they’re just follow the others and try to make a blog but never trying to update it again lolz)

I think those are my main reasons but i think you should know something that (maybe) you’ll hate or dislike from my blog haha.

1. I’ll post something (or maybe many) in bahasa because i’m not a pro in english.
2. Sorry for my bad english i’m still in my junior high school so i still have a long way to study english,right? Pmsl
3. Maybe i’ll just post 1 article in 1 week or maybe in 2 weeks because i’m not that active lol.
4. There are many things that maybe you’ll dislike but no bash please. Everyone has their own way and i’ll be like i dont care #sorrynotsorry
5. Add one again, i’ll post some irresistible stuffs about my awesome oppars and i’m not responsible if you’ll faints or something like that pmsl.

Okay, so this is my very-first post in this blog and fyi this blog was born (lol) in Indonesia, 02/02/14 so if you want to celebrate it...... ah just forget it lmao.

Then i’m sure that nobody will read something like this because nobody even know this blog did exist so please forget it i’ll be like i’m just talking to my lovely laptop rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment