Sunday, February 16, 2014

SKYDRAGON MANIP!!!

So, about.. 3 days or 4 days ago i was thinking about learning how to create a manip. FYI, a manip means manipulation. Basically, you can create a manip using photoshop. Then, finally i tried to do some manips.. and as the models, yes i just pick the Leaders a.k.a CL and G-Dragon, because i ship them lololol. Even it's not true i'm still ship them because they're perfect.

Ok, so let's check my manips. Not really well, because i'm still a beginner hehe :) Hope you like it~

my very~ first manip. Still not perfect ahaha with one glance maybe you'll know it's really bad haha
The second manip~. Getting better, i think. But if you look at the floor.. oops.. it's different lmao


My third ones.. It's my favorite hehe :) Because.. It's the best i think, But still not sooooo perfect, maybe^^ 


And yess.. but please don't remove my watermark because i'll hate you of course. It's not perfect so i think you won't take those pic right? lmao. But please, comment about my manipsss...

No comments:

Post a Comment